Search this site
- First thoughts about Brexit: Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat
- Project Enthusiasm: the ultra-positive case for Britain to Remain in Europe
- The Jo Cox tragedy has inevitably overshadowed a notable by-election result
- A grim warning from Martin Wolf of the FT: what future for Britain and our politics?
- Most of the factors threatening Britain’s place in Europe have nothing to do with the EU
- A scandalous injustice: 4,614 IPPs stranded indefinitely in our prisons, 77% of them for crimes they haven’t yet committed. Action this day!
- ‘What Diplomats Do’ in paperback with discount to end 2017 – newsflash
- My book “What Diplomats Do: the life and work of diplomats” now also out in paperback: with a big discount available (now extended to the end of 2017)
- 2016 elections: Labour needs to build a progressive alliance and adopt a new far-sighted narrative
- Labour and the EU: an open letter to Mr Corbyn
Get posts by email
Subscribe for email updates