Search this site
- Does Mr Corbyn need a minimum of PLP support to stand against Ms Eagle for re-election as leader? Yes
- If Angela challenges Corbyn, will Labour’s National Executive Committee change the rules for him?
- Is Brexit now unavoidable? Just possibly not (2)
- UK withdrawal from the EU may be avoidable after all. Here’s how
- First thoughts about Brexit: Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat
- Project Enthusiasm: the ultra-positive case for Britain to Remain in Europe
- The Jo Cox tragedy has inevitably overshadowed a notable by-election result
- A grim warning from Martin Wolf of the FT: what future for Britain and our politics?
- Most of the factors threatening Britain’s place in Europe have nothing to do with the EU
- A scandalous injustice: 4,614 IPPs stranded indefinitely in our prisons, 77% of them for crimes they haven’t yet committed. Action this day!
Get posts by email
Subscribe for email updates