Search this site
- WHAT’S Your Writing Style?
- Was the 2016 Brexit referendum binding on parliament or the government? Answer: No.
- Stop Brexit! Time for the Labour majority to stand up and be counted
- More heresies on the election arithmetic and the manifestos
- The 2017 Election Arithmetic and its consequences
- How to vote on Thursday: a minority Labour government would be the best outcome
- Notes for May (not Her, 2017)
- Syria: myths and omissions (with personal postscript)
- The Brexit Article 50 trigger Bill : a greater betrayal
- The duty of MPs and peers who support remaining in the EU is to vote against the Bill authorising an Article 50 trigger
Get posts by email
Subscribe for email updates